Friday, March 23, 2012

A nice Summer evening in March

becomes a photo shoot for a Momma with a new camera!

The weather was amazing and the company even better. We are really enjoying our neighborhood these days, we have some great neighbor that the kids love to play with, and we get to enjoy some adult time too! We had a little impromptu pool party complete with a slip-n-slide. (In MARCH in NORTH CAROLINA…CRAZY!)

I have been playing with the settings and trying different things just for the sake of a cute picture. Don’t really know what I am doing but I love a close up with a blurry background. Of course some blue eyes and spit bubbles are pretty cute too!

DSC_0002 (3)

Serious girl.

DSC_0004 (3)

She can’t hardly do anything else for sucking and chewing on her thumb. A girl’s got priorities!

DSC_0009 (4)

Smiley! Caleb would stay outside ALL the time if we would let him.

DSC_0010 (5)

I love those two.

DSC_0011 (3)

Swim time.

DSC_0021 (3)

Daddy, get your gun, the boys are eyeing our girl already.

DSC_0037 (3)

I could just eat him up! Notice the blurry background, I LOVE IT! I wonder if there is a photog term for blurry background on purpose?!!

DSC_0049 (4)DSC_0051 (4)

Lately he has been obsessed with bikes. He was quick to notice one of the bikes his friends rode over. Caleb do you need your own bike?  “Maybe for your birthday!”

DSC_0056 (3)

I think the swing time (her first ever) was a little too close to bedtime. She wasn’t full of giggles like I thought she would be, she just sunk right in and was getting a little too comfy(for Mommy’s liking- don’t want to mess up bedtime)

DSC_0064 (3)DSC_0065 (2)

No comments:

Post a Comment