Sunday, March 4, 2012

Nap, we don’t need no stinking nap!

The other day, I put Caleb down for a nap at his usual time (1 PM) and he laid down and pretended to go to sleep.  Eventually, I heard him talking through the monitor.  So, I took a look at the monitor and sure enough, he was wide awake and running from side to side in his crib, similar to those WWF wrestlers.  Needless to say, he had stopped doing that by the time I grabbed my camera to record it, but I did catch him just hanging out talking.  He kept up the activity for the entire 2 hour “nap.”  Please note:  there is a little feedback from the camera in the monitor in the video.

If you notice, Caleb almost always naps in his diaper.  When I went into his room, I found him buck nekid!  I guess little boy has figured out how to take off his diapers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment