Saturday, March 17, 2012

Did I catch Bigfoot on camera?

For those of you who know me, you know that I enjoy a good Bigfoot story.  Of course, I don’t really think Bigfoot exists, but, maybe he does!  Now, I have proof.  Just recently, a trail camera caught a picture of a Bigfoot running away from the camera.  I too managed to catch what I think is a Bigfoot running from the camera.

The first picture below is from a trail camera.  The second picture below is a picture I was able to snap before the Bigfoot got away.  Check it out for yourself and see let me know if you think I got the real mccoy.

NEW Photo for UploadP1110183

Now, of course, I know the picture I snapped is out of focus, but aren’t most of the bigfoot pictures!

Ok, in full disclosure, the picture I snapped is not Bigfoot, it’s just Caleb wearing his hoodie (his favorite thing to do now when he wears his fleece, even if it’s semi-warm).

P1110182P1110181

No comments:

Post a Comment