Monday, September 12, 2011

Photographer Mommy

By the end of the newborn photoshoot Ansley was done, awake and tired of being moved around and posed.  She wanted nothing to do with more posing or pictures. Which was fine because I felt like “we” got some good shots. However, I did have some props that didn’t get used. So I was determined to have a photo shoot of my own.

The first prop was this cute pink flower headband. Love!

P1080420

The second was this doll bed that I had as a child. My Aunt Anne made it for me back in 1987 when I was 6.

P1080422P1080417

For not being a photographer, not having a good camera or having good lighting, I thought that I got some pretty decent shots! I tried the other day to do the bed shot with her nake-nake but she would have nothing to do with it. She kept wanting to stretch out and wiggle everywhere.

P1080405

No comments:

Post a Comment