Friday, September 11, 2009

Podcasts

As many of you know, I am a podcasting junkie. Some of the podcasts I am currently listening to are:

Stand to Reason-an apologetics podcast challenging your worldview

American Conservative University-various thought provoking podcasts from folks like Michelle Malkin, Dennis Prager, and others

Rabbi Daniel Lapin-like he says: everyone needs a rabbi

Hardcore History-Dan Carlin's history podcast...one of the best I've ever heard

Speaking of Strange-I really only listen to him because he's from North Carolina

North Point Ministries- Andy Stanley's podcast that challenges me on a daily basis

The History Podcast
-pretty interesting roundtable of folks talking history

Reasonable Faith-the smartest man alive, Bill Craig, engages the culture from a philosophical, spiritual, and scientific worldview...yes, all three are compatible.

Wallbuilders-David Barton's passion for US history is amazing

Paranormal Podcast-cheesy podcast where the host typically says "Oh My!"

Inspiring Words of Encouragement-If Zig says it, it must be true!

Do you have a podcast that I might be interested in? If so, drop a line and let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment