Saturday, September 26, 2009

Josh's Bday

Papa and Vicki came over from Raleigh for Josh's 29th birthday. We went to the Melting Pot for dinner on Saturday and then Sunday we went to Cafe' Carolina for lunch after church. We really enjoyed their company but they had to get back.

So for the rest of the day, Josh was able to do exactly what he wanted:

Chicago Bears game(WIN!)

Party Pizza

Cold Stone Ice Cream Cake

I have been having a lot of awake time in the middle of the night now. And of course, Saturday night was no different. I woke up at 2:30am Sunday morning, Josh's actual bday...and couldnt sleep so what is a girl to do but give him his bday gift! I bought his gift several months ago and have been dying to give it to him, but I waited. I guess I just couldn't wait any longer! Josh loves camping gear, so his bday present was just that. I found a camping chair that is a high chair. Its very cute....I mean rugged! Josh was such a good sport, awake a 2:30am putting together his new gear with a screwdriver!

No comments:

Post a Comment