Monday, September 7, 2009

Ocean Isle

We went to Ocean Isle Beach with 3 other couples for Labor Day weekend. It was really fun to get away with friends. There was us- 32 weeks pregnant, Jennifer and Jason with 2 month old Russell, Devon and Chad with 3 month old Parker, and Amy and Ryan with 1 year old Isaac! It was definitely a full house with lots of laughter(from the adults) and tears(from the babies).

The Dads were on baby duty while the girls soaked up some sun and chatted.


Amy, Devon, Jennifer and LA

Can you see the cute surfer dude in the background?

Josh had his much needed play time in the ocean with the boogey board.
Remember our last beach trip, he wasn't allowed to swim due to the rip current.

I have begged Josh for 2 weekends of beach trips to make a a gut pit, so I could lay on my belly. He finally surrendered and agreed to it.

He even did it with a smile!
By the way, he lost his sunglasses in the ocean, so he is wearing an old pair of mine!

I was giddy!
The gut pit was perfect on the first try. He must really know my gut!

2 comments:

  1. We had such a great time this weekend! I love the gut pit...looks very comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! We had a good time too. Great pics, but why oh why did I have to stand beside Devon, the brown one! haha ;)

    ReplyDelete