Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Things people are saying...

"Wow! You have really blossomed!"
-Blossomed? Really? Is that the new nice way to say you are huge? It doesn't offend me, however you say it, but its just really funny.

"You must be due soon"
-Nope...not until NOVEMBER!!!

"You will be here in a minute"

-My patients at work say this to me. First of all I really don't understand why people say in a minute meaning soon, just say soon! So I say back "in a long minute"!

"Why are you still working?"
-Again, they think that I am due any day now. But... "Momma has bills to pay!"

"You are HOW far along?"
-Yep, you heard me right not even 30 weeks yet!

"What are you growing in there?"
-My usual response to this one is either a "toddler" or a "linebacker". When I told the grocery guy a linebacker he said that would be good for the dad! WHAT??? What part of growing a linebacker is good for the dad...he apparently didn't think about the dad dealing with the mom's back while carrying the linebacker or that the linebacker would ever be coming out!

"That girl has poly too and her belly is huge" or "I got bad stretchmarks when I had poly"
-This is when I put my fingers in my ears and sing "lalalalalalalalalala, I can't hear you!"

2 comments:

  1. I would like an updated belly pic whenever possible...

    Thanks,
    Aunt Ashley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete