Thursday, August 6, 2009

Pitter Patter of Little Feet

So I thought that "pitter-patter of little feet" was talking about after the baby is born. But I have decided that its means now...when he rubs your ribs raw with his little feet. I do love feeling those little feet with my hands it can be quite painful on my ribs, because he stays on the same spot, usually the left side. I do love to feel his movements and even though I won't miss much about being pregnant, his sweet little movements I will! I also love to share this with Josh. It is so special to have Josh lay his hand on my belly and feel our son! We can get to giggling sometimes because of his crazy movements.

I would put a picture of his feet, but I don't have one.
So this cute profile one with his strong legs will have to do!


Oh and by the way: I passed the glucose test "with flying colors"! Yeah for good news! The nurse was so sweet when she called. I told her how happy I was because I couldn't take any more bad news this week. She reassured me and said that they would be monitoring him closely and "hey whats a few more ultrasounds to see your little baby"! Thank you to everyone for your prayers and encouragement, it has meant a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment