Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Are you sure there is not another baby in there?!!?

So I am 29 weeks now and I am measuring 33.5 weeks! That sounds fun! What's even more interesting about this measurement is that the doctor that measured me yesterday is known for measuring SMALL! Oh great! But all in all my doctor visit went well, blood pressure, weight gain, and his heartbeat! The NST is looking better and better every week, which it is supposed to, but it's still fun to watch him mature in that way! Way to go little guy! One of my newest symptoms is that the top of my belly goes numb/burns. I asked the doctor about it. I was thinking that it was a nerve that baby was hitting, but he said that it's caused from the skin stretching. Clearly my skin is stretching over all of my belly so it's weird that it is only happening in one spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment