Sunday, July 12, 2009

Who is Fred and why are you calling the baby Karl?

When Leigh Anne's mom was pregnant with her, she didn't know if she was a girl or a boy. So for the entire pregnancy they called her Fred. It was never meant to be a real name choice just a funny nickname. Deb even made a journal for Fred. The entries usually started with Dear Fred and ended with love, Mom. I am not even sure if Scott knew about this but when he got to our house, he rubbed my belly and said "Karl....with a K". So there you have it... our own little baby nickname...Karl. So if you see or hear someone refer to our little guy as Karl, please know its not even on the name list of possibilities.

Dear Karl,
I enjoy feeling you move around. Keep it up! But please stop the infamous Lung Crush. It hurts me! Can't wait to see you in the fall! I love you. Congrats on today by the way...we reached the point of VIABILITY! WOOHOO!!!

Love,
Mommy Fred

No comments:

Post a Comment