Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Shower of Blessings

Susan Newton threw us a great baby shower down in Georgia. Here are a few pics! When I can figure out how to get pictures from shutterfly to my computer, I will post more. Susan took a bunch of cute pics. Thanks to everyone who was there and showered us with love and laughter!


Beautiful setup of the loot and refreshments!


One of the hilarious games we played. A lot harder than it looks, you have to pick out small safety pins from a bowl of rice. It takes lots of concentration and causes a lot of laughs! Go Nana!


God Bless Baby Caleb!


Family at the shower in front of the Caleb decoration.

My best friend, Jenn


3 comments:

  1. What a cute cake! Hooray for Caleb :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...so cute. I just found out baby Mear's name! I like it. It was one of the names that Gary and I threw around... but another friend of ours already had a baby named Caleb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! It's so fun getting ready for them to arrive :)

    ReplyDelete