Sunday, July 12, 2009

Little Guy's moves

How many things can a baby possibly do inside there? Here is a list of some of his moves:

1. The Head bang: down low, usually on the right, he wiggles his head around.

2. Knuckles: As seen on our ultrasound, he likes to put his fists up by this head and then punch.

3. The Rumble: Who knows how he does this one, by far the funniest of his moves, my whole belly shakes and you cant tell exactly what is moving.

4. Kicks: Little feet kicking up towards my ribs, this is the only one you can actually feel a body part through my tummy.

5. The Lean: He will lean to my right and just push out with his whole body.

6. The Lung crush: Who knows about this one either, but he does something and it definitely effects my breathing until he settles back down in his usual location. I am not a fan of this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment