Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Pregnant at Campmeeting

Being pregnant at Campmeeting was not as bad as I thought it would be. I wasn't too worried about it being hot, since I am cold-natured and haven't gotten the prego heat flashes yet. But it was unusually cool this year...I was even wishing I had my trusted heater for the bathroom one morning. I would say the worst part was the bed size. Me plus 7 pillows and Josh just dont fit in a bed smaller than a king. I did win the "Happy Camper" award (first person to cry) though! I had voted that Scott would get it but it was me because as Zach said "you with your crazy hormones". Gotta love 'em! Until next year-my 30th campmeeting and Caleb's first!

Just add Ashley


Uncle Z

Grandma with her 8 grandkids, 3 greatgrand kids(Caleb counts!)

Last Campmeeting without having to chase around a baby!

Backporch

3-4 generations(however you want to look at it!)

1 comment:

  1. ... and just add hair!!! lol. :) thanks for TWO updates in one day - so exciting!

    ReplyDelete