Friday, August 24, 2012

Potty training boot camp day #3!

Today was more than a success! He had 6 pees in the potty and NO, NONE, ZILCH, NADA accidents! Yay, Caleb! I went with the naked approach instead of underwear and he did great. It was such a great stress free day! I'm so proud if him but now I'm not sure what exactly my plan is tomorrow. He hasn't tackled the being dressed or in public part. I guess those steps are next! He is definitely proud of his Barney stickers! I need to get more of those plus he keeps asking for hand stamps(which he wants on his arm). I will take pieces of advice from a lot of people and hopefully we will continue in the right direction. Fingers crossed! He has exceeded my expectations!
 
Making sure baby gets in on the potty action.
That’s 18 Stickers over 3 days!
I wont keep tally anymore. But it sure was fun being on the winning side today!

No comments:

Post a Comment