Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Ducks and Wasps

We went to the park today. While we were there we saw this cute little duck! Caleb was so excited! He would have walked right up to it but it was being suspiciously still. So Mommy had him stop this perfect distance away from the duck! Right where the wasps were. Right after I took his picture he got stung on his left ankle and started reaching for it and screaming. I then saw the wasps for the first time, 3 of those stinkers. Flying right to a bench of a nearby picnic table. Caleb didn't understand why I wouldn't love on him right there. I was carrying AE and everything else I own. I grabbed his hand and we walked as far away as I could get him to. He was still screaming, so sad because I know how bad it hurts and he had no clue what was going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment