Thursday, August 23, 2012

Potty training boot camp day #2

So day #2, I was ready to quit before 9. It was a rough start to say the least. He peed between the duck timers and wouldn’t pee when we tried. He went through all his underwear by lunch. So the rest of the day we did birthday suit style training. We had a strong finish and and he even came an grabbed my hand an brought me to he potty twice! He got 6 more Barney stickers but didn't have any opportunities to get a new horse.

This morning was good for nothing except cute pictures and possible blackmail material!


Look how cute he is! How can you get frustrated at him!??!
 
Finally the first pee at 9:45, we had been up since 6:30! I had changed the duck timer to 20minutes (from 25minutes), in hopes to have a better chance. He is doing the “happy dance”!
I don’t know if he was vetoing the situation or forgot about all the celebration but he finally got it again!
Our friends came over(mostly for Mommy sanity). They volunteered even though they knew what we were doing. Sorry R family, that both my kids were naked!
Happily trying after a much need break-naps!
After all my countless hours sitting on the floor of the bathroom cheering him on, I decided to go through one of the drawers. Look at all the child-proofing we missed- 3 lighters and 7 matches! Oops!
Dinner on the back porch. The day was a little touch and go there for a while but we ended up all smiles!
While I’m at it I might as well train both of them, right?!?! haha. jk. I was in the middle of changing Ansley’s diaper and Caleb came up to me said something meaning “potty”, grabbed my hand and pulled me to the bathroom. I might as well stick this naked butt of the other potty right! Caleb was on the big potty and Ansley on the baby potty. Pretty funny sight!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment