Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Potty training boot camp day #1

Here are some pictures from our exciting and productive day. Final count was 6 pees and 1 poop in the potty. He definitely prefers the big potty over the toddler potty. He got a Barney sticker every time he peed in the potty(even if he peed a little before we got there) and he got a horse, we named "Boots" when he pooped. I set a timer on my phone to go off every 25 minutes and then we would try to go potty. I found a sound called "duck" which I thought was right up Caleb's alley. Every time he heard a duck we would run to the bathroom. I gave him lots of juice and even a "pop" so that we would have lots of opportunity to try. Boy does that boy pee a lot! We went through every pair of panties, I mean underwear, that he owns. I want to call it underwear it just slips out! That's what Mommy is working on! I'm now doing a load of pee underwear and towels I cleaned up with to get ready for day #2! Lots of room for improvement but I am really proud of him! And he is proud of himself too! I saw him walk past his sticker chart on the fridge, he stopped and clapped and yelled "yay"! Way to go Caleb!
Trying to figure this whole thing out!
Picking out his first poop prize.
“Boots”!!!
 
I wanted to keep tally for my own sanity. I would say today was a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment