Saturday, August 20, 2011

Date Night: “Don’t break your waters!”

Josh surprised me a few months ago with tickets to the Hillsong United Concert! It seemed so far away and so close to baby when he gave them to me that I couldn’t believe that it was finally time to go! Robette came over to babysit Caleb and as report has it they both had a great time and no one cried!

We went to dinner at Logan’s Steakhouse and then headed to the concert.  Many times during the night, Josh kept telling me “DON’T BREAK YOUR WATERS!”.  He was scared with all the loud music and vibrations that it might do just that. I am 38weeks now, so it would have been fine if it did. But Josh wasn’t quite ready for that. I think I was secretly hoping it would! We had great seats and it was a great show.  It was also a great worship experience with lots of time just to Praise God.

2011-08-19 19.39.19

The singers has SO much energy-jumping, running and dancing around. There was one guy that was my favorite. He was crazy. I tried to get a zoomed picture of him but it didn’t work. He has long hair, HUGE glasses and purple tight pants and more energy than any of them. Hilarious! There also was one girl and from the beginning she reminded me of Bachlorette Ashley.

2011-08-19 20.52.57

We had such a great time and I think this was the last date night with leaving just one kid with a babysitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment