Saturday, August 27, 2011

Come on little one…

_DSC0134-1

We had another ultrasound this week and we were hoping for the magic number of 20mm. Well drum roll please… my placenta was 22mm away! YAY! Praise God. Although the doctors were willing to let me labor before with our 18mm. It is now a safer decision with the previa being resolved.

I started early early labor Thursday night(8/24), and since I have no baby news to give you, you can tell how effective they have been.(Although I have dilated some!) The contractions are the real thing, mostly every 4 minutes, just not strong enough. I know she will come out eventually, but sooner rather than later would  be much appreciated!

I was thinking today would be a good day. With Caleb, when I delivered I was 39weeks and 2 days on the 27th of the month. Today is the 27th(different month of course) and I am 39weeks and 2days! Doesn’t it sound like today is the perfect day??? Or maybe it just sounds like I have everything done off my to-do list and I am just plain bored waiting on the Little Miss.

No comments:

Post a Comment