Tuesday, March 8, 2011

New Shoes

We made our first trip to Stride Rite. This is something I did as a kid, so it was a fun thing to do with my own kid. I remember going and getting my shoes.

Since he is still working on balance and is not independently walking yet, they suggested a pre-walker. This allows him to feel the floor more than a typical shoe. They didn’t have any of the pre-walkers in the style that I was planning on(brown with velcro) and I am so glad that I went with function instead of ease or look. I love these shoes now and don’t mind tying them(yet!)

P1070490

We had him in a size 4(a pair we bought at a consignment store) and I was completely surprised that he measured for a 5! Whoops! They said that kids will just crinkle up their toes and not think anything of it.

P1070493P1070489

He actually loves his shoes and walking, he just was mad at me for taking his picture!

P1070492

No comments:

Post a Comment