Sunday, March 27, 2011

17 Months and 17 weeks

Caleb is 17months and baby is 17weeks.

P1070532

P1070533

A few Caleb updates:

  • Talking up a storm. It even sounds like he is talking in sentences we just don’t know the language!
  • Loves to walk(with assistance) and crawl. Hates to have to sit still at all anymore.
  • Loves pretzel sticks, grapes, blueberries and almond milk
  • Has replaced hats and Elmo for books and Barney.
  • He is wearing almost exclusively 2T/24month clothes, although we can still squeeze him on some 18mo ones.
  • Loves phones and calling people “HI” and “HEY'” are his favorites.
  • Loves giving hugs(especially to Mommy, Daddy and kids), will give them on command.

A few baby updates:

  • I can feel baby kick now. Usually its just the light flutters and usually I have to be laying on my side almost to my belly(exaggerated sims position!)But oh, how I love them. Feeling the movements are one of the sweetest things about pregnancy.
  • Our ultrasound is about 3 weeks away and we can’t wait. Josh is still thinking girl…
  • Baby loves smoothies, eating out, cinnamon streusel, berries, and cheese
  • Having a lot of problems with one spot on my upper back hurting a lot(it the opposite side that Caleb caused me, weird!)
  • Just made it back to pre-pregnancy weight. I was told to eat more, I should have gained at least one more pound than I did this past month. Although baby is measuring right on.

1 comment:

  1. Lucky for you the baby loves to eat out! Glad things are going well for everyone in the Mears household.

    ReplyDelete