Sunday, November 7, 2010

Professional Pictures #2

Well, technically #1. These are some of the pictures from the July photo shoot, not sure why I never posted them!

 

Some of our family shots.

 

# (2)

Not quite standing by himself at this point(in July)

Z (13)

 

Z (10)

Not really sitting well either.

# (16)# (1)

I have 3 younger brothers, this is my oldest-Zach and his wife Ashley

Z (6)

This is the middle brother-John and his girlfriend, Allie

Z (7)# (8)

This is my youngest brother, Scott. Oh-whoops no pictures were taken of just him! sadness!

 

Here are the 3 siblings that have significant others in the same cute pose!

# (21)# (24)# (23)

My Grandma and her 3 great grandchildren.

Z (4)

Nana and her grandbaby

Z (2)

The original 4.(Zach with his shinanigans again… “they’re touching me!”)

Z (3)

From the original 4 to the whole 8!

Y (2)

The whole fam-damily! My grandma, her 3 kids(and spouse), their 8 kids(and spouses), and their 3 kids!

Y

1 comment: