Saturday, November 6, 2010

Christmas Cards

We had a nine month photo shoot in July and then a one year photo shoot in October. Which means that I have some awesome pictures to work with for our 2010 Christmas Card. I am usually a last minute, although they do get out before Christmas, card sender. But with the cutest little model I can not help but to make plans for our amazing pictures. Last year I used www.shutterfly.com, and I plan to use them this year as well. You can make the cutest cards there and it is super easy. There are regular Christmas cards(check here) and then my favorite, picture Christmas cards (check those options here). And actually there are so many options, I might look into other products(to Josh’s dismay) like address labels!

Here is last year’s Christmas card photo, which took MANY photo shoots and several locations to get! I have actually started a collection of our Christmas cards since our first one in 2007, but I need to scan them. Maybe if I can get Josh to scan them, I will make a post of our Christmas cards past!

P1030414

 

If you didn’t get a Christmas card from us last year, let me know, we would love to send you one this year. We love seeing everyone’s cards, so please send yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment