Tuesday, November 23, 2010

POINT

POINTsix. I have finally gone down to part time at work. When you are full time you are considered to be a .9, that is what I was pre-Caleb(3days per week).  After I came back from maternity leave I was a .75(3days one week, and 2 days the next). Getting closer to our family goal for Mama’s work schedule but not quite there. A little while ago I was told by my manager that a .6 was finally an option for me. I officially took the new part time position a month or so ago but I had to finish out this schedule. So this is the first week of me being a .6: 2 days a week now. I haven’t felt the ease or organization of being a part-timer just yet, but I am oh so excited to officially be one!

POINT-er finger. Caleb found his pointerfinger! FINALLY! We are so excited and encouraged with this progress. He can point on command and point when he wants something(if he wants to!). For us, this is a big deal and we love it. We have been working with him to get his hands from being fisted all the time. This really aids in our communication!

No comments:

Post a Comment