Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Spaghetti

P1060621

Caleb had spaghetti for the first time tonight! (with special egg free noodles!) It was a huge hit! He ate and ate and ate! I chose Penne this time to the ease factor for a new eater but I might try another kind next time. Any suggestions?

P1060615 P1060617 P1060618 

Weird FOO(family of origin) tradition: Eat applesauce and drink milk with spaghetti. Caleb got his milk a little later but he couldn’t skip out on the applesauce.

P1060624

Cooking dinner was one thing but cleanup was a another! Now that our first spaghetti meal is over, I think I remember something about taking the clothes off of the kid before serving spaghetti. I didn’t get my official MOM warning. So count this as your official warning if you haven’t made my mistake yet! And I thought I was doing good to roll up his sleeves…

P1060628 P1060630

1 comment:

  1. he looks so excited! For pasta: Russell likes macaroni and rotini.

    ReplyDelete