Thursday, September 23, 2010

Let the ‘festivals’ begin

 

Our neighbors, Heather, Mike and Jake invited us to a local festival on Saturday. We met up there after naps, and it was such a great day. Caleb got to ride his first train, first carousel and even got his first balloon.

2010-09-18 15.58.16

One ticket please. Thanks Mr.Mike for his train ticket. I can’t believe how much he liked it. He acted similar to his first boat ride, where he talked the whole time.  I wouldn’t have thought he would have been old enough to enjoy it. But he sure did.

September3

One more ticket please. (The tickets were technically for me, C was free) I’m definitely getting old though. The round and round was a bit much for me but Caleb seemed to enjoy himself. He kept trying to lean over and see the horses face.

September4

We sure did miss our Daddy(he was working at the camp) but all these treats helped ease the pain.

2010-09-18 17.12.11

No comments:

Post a Comment