Tuesday, January 13, 2009

While I'm Waiting

This is a song by John Waller(Look it up on iTunes, so you can hear it). This song meant a lot to me when we were trying to get pregnant and having a little difficulty. But it takes on way more meaning now. I guess you could say this is becoming my life song. I think that this is the first time in my life, that I have had to truly, purposefully had to rely on my faith in God to get through something. I don't know how anyone could go through this kind of a situation with out having the hope that the Creator can bring. God has a purpose for everyone, including every baby. I have to trust that God has a greater plan for our little baby. Our hope is that we, and our little baby would bring Glory to Him.

While I'm Waiting
I'm waiting. I'm waiting on you Lord, and I am hopeful.
I'm waiting on you Lord, though it is painful, but patiently I will wait.
I will move ahead bold and confident taking every step in obedience.

While I'm waiting I will serve You,
while I'm waiting I will worship,
while I'm waiting I will not fade,
I'll be running the race, even while I wait.

I'm waiting. I'm waiting on you Lord, and I am peaceful.
I am waiting on you Lord, though its not easy, no, but faithfully I will wait.
Yes I will wait, and I will move ahead bold and confident, taking every step in obedience.

While I'm waiting I will serve You
While I'm waiting I will worship
While I'm waiting I will not fade,
I'll be running the race even while I wait.
I will move ahead bold and confident, I'll be taking every step in obedience.


-Leigh Anne

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry for the pain you and Josh are experiencing and walking through. We are very familiar with this song and it's message. It is a comfort to us. I was introduced to Waiting (http://www.dtm.org/Poems/Wait.html) and keep it close-by. We are praying for you to experience the fullness of His comfort and His love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Leigh Anne & Josh, I hope you don't mind my being in touch. Somehow I was included on Josh's email list when he sent this VERY sad news out to everyone. I was so glad to hear from you but so sad for the reason Josh was writing. I know God will bless the soul of your baby and bless you all again. I was touched by your post as it is true that we so often don't completely understand God's timing & purposes and we have to accept that. I pray that he will bless you with another, healthy & viable pregnancy soon! Jennifer Kromhout/Acorn Photography

    ReplyDelete