Sunday, October 2, 2011

Nursery Complete

In my blog post about the nursery, I listed some things that we were still working on. Well at exactly the one month mark, I finally have a finished room! I love love love her room. It is so cute!

Shelves are up. “My first baby doll”, a photo(with her little tootsies and our wedding rings)bank, and a cute fabric elephant card we got with one of her baby gifts.

P1080574

The two frames are ones we used at our wedding as part of our table decorations.  I changed out the pictures for two of the maternity photo shoot pics. The flowers are from the top of a diaper cake I had at one of our baby showers.

P1080575

Frames are up and have the right pictures in them! Two are maternity pics(one was the belly with blocks spelling her name picture and a family of three and a belly picture) and the rest are from her newborn photo shoot(the one of her on her back in a basket, one on her tummy and of course the big bow picture).

P1080576P1080577

(GREAT)Aunt Nicole made Ansley her wooden letters and they are absolutely beautiful!! The detail is amazing and the colors match perfectly!

P1080578P1080579

And of course we have the last missing piece(as mentioned in the other post): Little Miss.

P1080540

No comments:

Post a Comment