Sunday, October 16, 2011

Multitasking

I am taking multitasking to a new level.

Using my Brestfriend to bottle feed so that I have a free hand to do other things like feed Caleb lunch, and eat lunch myself.

2011-09-29 12.21.302011-09-29 12.21.59

This is what I call “Making dinner for EVERYONE!”. I am pumping and cooking dinner. Dinner happens to be one of our “Let’s Dish” meals and was very very yummy.

P1080715

Another night(Josh was working late) I was eating and pumping. Dinner this night was from one of our friends that signed up to bring us meals. It too was very yummy and we are very thankful for all the meals we are getting. Thanks Friends.

P1080705

Here’s what my partners in crime looked like while I was pumping and eating. One was happily eating, one was pissed they were not.

P1080706P1080707

(side note: Caleb loves rice, but he is about to be banned from eating rice at home!)

Pumping and holding Little Miss

DSC_0080

I also pump while driving. Although I haven’t mastered taking a picture of it! Don’t worry I haven’t tried. It looks a little like the picture above, just insert steering wheel and put baby in her carseat.

No comments:

Post a Comment