Friday, June 18, 2010

Test: Microsoft Live Writer

 

 

P1050599  P1050573P1050604

Left to right:Caleb trying on his new sun hat before bath one night. Caleb trying to get a sock off his hand-I was trying to keep him from sucking his thumb ALL THE TIME!

A friend, Katie, told me about this program that you can download called “Microsoft Live Writer”. If you are a blogger you might want to download this program because it is supposed to make blogging a whole lot easier. I am writing this in the middle of trying out this program so I am unsure how to do all that it can do but so far it is pretty cool.  

0524001254

Caleb is looking through the patio table.

0611001744b

I convinced Josh to take me on a date! Well kind of a date-He took Caleb and I to the Olive Garden.  I love this restaurant, he is not a fan.  Caleb did good great! What else would be expect. When we left I made sure to praise Caleb for his good behavior-although we do expect him to give us good behavior and manners, I definitely want him to get some positive reinforcement for it.

It is kind of hard to do 0524001255captions for your pictures when you have them layered. But I guess if your patient enough or really know what you are doing it would be possible.

P1050643

 

This is our living room after playgroup-6 babies can sure make a mess. 

 

 

 

 

I used different “borders” on all the pictures as well as selected different “heading” for some of the captions. I guess this is all I will play with for this blog post but be on the lookout for many more “creative” posts.

 

Momma has a new toy and it’s free-Microsoft Live Writer!

*Disclaimer-I am not getting any compensation from Microsoft or Katie!

No comments:

Post a Comment