Sunday, June 6, 2010

Goofy mornings

Caleb gets up really early. Ok, so it might be normal for a kid, but if you know me at all, it's REALLY early for me! Our normal morning routine(if I am not working) is that we let Caleb talk and "play" with his bumper until a more reasonable hour-6am. After that Josh goes and gets him, changes his diaper and then brings him to me. I then feed him in bed(dreaming of the days when he took an hour to eat so I could delay getting up, now it's only 5 minutes on each side). After that we just lay around, and give Caleb toys, well it's more of whatever we can find in our arms reach, like magazines, the itzbeen, or our cellphone. This morning after he was bored with his "toys" we started getting silly! Only our pictures can describe:




p.s. He is wearing a diaper!

No comments:

Post a Comment