Sunday, June 27, 2010

Extra Push

Caleb needs that extra push for his gross motor skills.  I was able to call a friend that specialized in development and she gave me some “exercises” to do with Caleb.  We have been working with him on the floor, in his booster chair, on Kristin’s bench and on the exercise ball.  The fun part of working with a child is that it’s really just play. They must be working already because when we hold him up he will stand and (like I said in the last post) he can finally roll both ways! We will continue to work/play with C and hopefully we can get his skill level up! Thanks Kristin for your expertise!

 

Here are some of the exercises:Sitting with pressure on his legs, sitting on his knees and playing toys on the bench(funny face and all).Downloads

2 comments:

  1. The first one on the left is adorable! I love his expression in that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember Izzy playing on that bench... she loved it! Kristin is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete