Thursday, May 27, 2010

Mother of the Year Award

Caleb and I were laying on our tummies next to each other, I was on the computer and he was playing with blocks. He whimpered, I rolled him over(just knowing that he was complaining because he was on his tummy). Then I noticed... BLOOD. He has almost ripped a good part of his fingernail off, leaving raw skin! I still have no idea how it happened. ahhhh! He doesn't seem to be bothered by it anymore than that initial whimper, but it makes me sick! My son's first bloody boo-boo, and I was right there. He got his first boo-boo band-aide (not counting the ones he gets from the doctor after shots). Now if I can just keep him from eating it!



Somehow he still loves me!

1 comment:

  1. I fight you for that title! Check out my blog for Casey's LOVELY face decorating! :)

    ReplyDelete