Friday, May 14, 2010

Big Boy Carseat

Ok. This one made me tear up! I don't know why but this hit me hard that our little boy is growing up! I kept repeating the verse (in my head)Proverbs 22:6- "Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old he won't depart from it.". Our purpose in Caleb's life is to train him up, keep him safe so he can grow up and leave us and be a man of God. He is NOT supposed to stay little forever!
We bought the Britax Marathon a couple of days ago at Babies-R-Us. Last night we brought the new seat inside to adjust the shoulder straps around Caleb. Then part b was taking the seat and installing it in the car! It is always a PROCESS, to say the least, to installing carseats. It is SO much bigger than his cute little carrier. I remember getting that carrier in the mail the day we found out he was a BOY! I think he is going to be much more comfortable in his new seat because he has so much more room.

Caleb's first impression
Daddy fitting the carseat to Caleb and reading the manual.
Checking it out!Good job Daddy, he is safe now!
No more of these:

I loved our cute little setup we had going!
No more bring in sleeping baby
No more playing toys or loading him up in the house.
*tear*

1 comment:

  1. It IS a happy sad when they start reaching those milestones.

    ReplyDelete