Thursday, April 29, 2010

I Heart Triad Park

Caleb was having a rough time yesterday. Nothing I did would console him, he cried hysterically for one hour. I finally decided to just drive. I was trying to think of a place I could go that wouldn't have too much traffic(since I would have a crying baby and my stress level would be up) and remembered someone told me about a park. So I decided we would try to find the park. It ended up being pretty close to our house. (by the way Caleb stopped crying as soon as I put him in his carseat!) I LOVE this new park. It is so pretty and relaxing. We went back today with lunch and friends!
Big entrance...you can't miss it!

Caleb and Mommy

Today I was going to go on a quick walk.
C fell asleep immediately.
So my short walk turned into a hour walk.
I am going to loose weight one nap at a time!

Our path

There are 3 playground, Shelter #6 is my fav.
Swinging
(notice the gorgeous blue sky!)

Watching the "big kids" play

There are even trails through the woods, but we will wait for Daddy to do those with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment