Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Two picture Tuesday!

I had this really cute short-all or "John John" for Caleb to wear. It was a 6-9 mo, so I thought I had plenty of time to get him to wear it. I put in on him the other day and I could barely snap it! It made me feel like I had a wedgie it was so tight on him...but it was soooo cute...what's a Mom to do!?!!? Go outside for a photo shoot! This is one of the cutest shots I got, he was giggling! After getting proof of how cute Caleb was in the outfit we went inside and changed.

That is one silly, cute kid!
(wedgie and all)


A couple of my friends do cloth diapering. Although I am not up for it on a regular basis(I can't even believe that I have considered it!), I did buy Caleb a swim cloth diaper called a SWIMMI. I bought one cloth swim diaper for the price of a pack of regular swim diapers. I will be able to just throw it in the wash with his swim suit and always have it when I need it all throughout the summer. (I had already bought a pack of the disposable kind so I will have those for backup if I need it!).

This is what Daddy did when I told him about it!

1 comment:

  1. Hey L.A.
    Where did you get the swim diaper? That would definitely be a good idea for the summer.

    =) Heather

    ReplyDelete