Friday, January 8, 2010

"Not me Monday", Wednesday, Friday

There are some blogs that do "Not Me Monday" posts. You write things that of course wouldn't have happened to you! I definitely wouldn't have any moments, but "if I did it would go like this..."

I didn't go to the grocery store with my 2 month old to do "super doubles" during naptime. I didn't purposfully put his carseat in the big part of the buggy, to make room in the front for my big old dorky coupon binder, no not me! And I didn't walk in circles or pace the aisle, passing the product I wanted to look at just to keep the buggy in motion to get/keep my baby asleep. Nope, not me! I definitely didn't get too many items to properly fit in my already overstuffed buggy, and have items falling out. Other customers didn't pick items that fell out of my cart and hand them back to me while keeping my buggy moving. Nope, didnt happen to me! When I was ready to go to check out, I didn't figure out that I had left my entire diaper bag with my wallet in the car. No, Not me! Since all that didn't happen, I didn't have to go to the customer service counter and ask him to follow me out to the car with my loaded cart and sleeping baby to get my wallet. And since, I didn't have the nice guy walk with me, I didn't have to stop in the middle of the parking lot on a cold winter day with my sleeping baby because 3 frozen pizzas fell out of my cart. No, not me! If all the didn't happen I wouldn't have saved $80! No, not me!

P.S. And I don't have a friend that went "superdouble" shopping that same day and forgot her wallet at home, nope not me!

My "Not me Monday" happened to me on Wednesday but I am posting it on Friday- So here we have it my Not me Monday, Wednesday, Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment