Friday, January 8, 2010

Daddy Bootcamp Part 1

My maternity leave is quickly coming to an end. I have to go back to work on January 18th. The good news about that is that I get to go part time, well its kinda 3/4 time! Full time for me is 3, 12 hour nights. Part time is 2, 12 hour shifts. I will be doing 3 shifts one week and 2 shifts the next. I am so excited and it is such an answer to prayer to be able to not have to work full time! Praise God for working out all those details of something we thought would be impossible! With me working nights, I have to get Josh comfortable with doing all things baby by himself! Tonight's lesson was bathtime. He has helped me many nights but tonight he did it all by himself, from start to finish!

Caleb watching daddy learn the ropes

Bath baby
Sweet Daddy time
Josh gives Caleb "blubber" everytime he changes his diaper.
Look at Caleb's face "Look what Dad is doing again!"

Getting his nightly massage before putting on his jammies.

1 comment:

  1. You two are doing such a great job! Josh will do great at night when you are working - he looks like such a natural :)

    ReplyDelete