Monday, September 10, 2012

I love the way you love me

She is usually so serious during pictures and in public, so I was pleasantly surprised when Nikki was able to catch her sweet personality! I was thinking about different Ansley quirks that I love. Things that make Ansley, Ansley.

I love they way you love me. The way you love Daddy. And most of all the way you love Caleb.

Ainsley 1

I love the way you won’t make any effort to move when on your back. But when you are on your tummy or sitting it’s game on.

Ainsley 2

I love the way, when I craddle you and give you your bottle, you hold your left leg up, always!

Ainsley 3

I love the way you will just hang out with your arms behind your head, like you are just relaxing and carefree.

Ainsley 4

I love the way you don’t finish your sneezes.

Ainsley 5

I love the way you sit in a complete straddle most of the time.

Ainsley 6

I love the way you eat everything that is not food.

Ainsley 8

I love the way you suck your left thumb and grab your shirt collar with your right hand, as if its your blanket.

Ainsley 10

I love the way you think it’s so funny when we put our foreheads together.

Ainsley 11

Ansley Elizabeth, I just love everything about you! You are one amazing girl, and I am so blessed to have you in my life!

Thanks for your magic work NikkiJamesPhotography!

No comments:

Post a Comment