Thursday, May 3, 2012

Caleb’s first Program

Caleb’s 2 year old class along with a couple other classes, did a performance of songs and bible verses they learned this year in CBS, Community Bible Study. He loves singing songs that have hand motions to them. He was a very cute little performer! This was a total surprise to me because they usually leave the 2’s class out. I was a very proud Mommy!

Caleb is front row, about 6th from the left, blue shirt. Luckily I had my iphone and was able to get a couple of pictures and videos!

IMG_0277IMG_0280IMG_0281IMG_0287

Here are a couple of the songs they sung!

I never understood why parents liked the silly little programs the kids put on. But now that I have seen my little star shine, I totally get it! I can’t wait to be able to see more of his shows!

No comments:

Post a Comment