Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Manny’s Vaca

We joke, ok I joke, that Josh is my “manny”, a man-nanny, since he is the one that watches the kids when I work. My Manny deserved some time away from the kids. Josh, Chris and Fawaz hiked for 3 days and 2 nights in Virginia. They had a great time and somehow we survived with out our Manny Daddy! While they were freezing their tails off, Caleb kept checking "Daddy’s spot” in the bed, because he knew he just had to be there.(I think that comes from me working nights and sleeping when he is awake sometimes.) I don’t know who or what Caleb was happier to see though…Daddy or his ‘soloist’(Josh’s newest camping equipment-cooking set, that Caleb has been playing with for the past month).  It was definitely his Daddy! “Hi, Daaa!”

 

P1090908

He said that the pictures don’t do it justice! Lots of amazing views.

P1090899

No comments:

Post a Comment