Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Snow days

 

Last year we had this snowsuit(size 6-9mo thanks to his Nana’s consignment shopping) which was obviously too big(he was only 2 months old), but worked great from what we used it for. Well I was going through the closet the other day and was about to put it up in the attic with the baby stuff and was like well, what the heck, lets see if he can wear it! And by golly…like a glove! Haha! I was literally laughing so hard, I was crying(It was just Caleb and I at home). I think it was so tight he was able to stand up in it! Looks like we are going to get one more winter out of it! Good thing I found it when I did…

P10305102010-11-29 15.48.39

…because Saturday it snowed! Yippee! However, we had to make a trip to the Emergency Room that day because Caleb was having a hard time breathing. Croup, who knew. Actually, it was so bad it was past the “croupy” barky cough, so I would have never known. Long story short, we didn’t exactly have time to play in the snow. There was no snow when we went into the ER and about 1-2inches by the time we left!

Well, today is the day to play. Just Mommy and Caleb. He was nice and toasty, it was me that was freezing!

2010-12-07 12.29.30

He is so dang cute!

P1070106P1070107

Ok, time to try a new activity.

P1070109

We biked around the neighborhood, but again I was the one that was freezing. The wind was killer. He usually whines some during our bike rides, but not this time. He loved it. By the way, what do you do with a toddler’s hands? I bought toddler gloves but yeah, not so much. I need tiny mittens that fit. Northerners…help please?!??! As you can see, most of the snow is melted but there is still plenty around to have some fun.

2010-12-07 12.26.522010-12-07 12.26.592010-12-07 12.27.09

1 comment:

  1. I just pull the sleeves of the jacket down around Luke's hands because he won't wear gloves either. Our time in the snow usually ends with Luke showing me his hands and saying 'cold'.

    ReplyDelete