Thursday, August 5, 2010

Pool Day

Caleb and I went to the pool together today. Just the two of us. The pool doesn’t open until 12. That is a problem when naps are usually between 1-2.  We usually have to just go for a little bit and then get home for naps. Today, I thought I would be brave. I pack our lunches and a book for me and was going to try to do naps at the pool. We had lunch, played in the kiddie pool, went swimming in the big pool and then Caleb napped and I read a book. It was perfect weather with a nice breeze. Then there was this guy. Thanks Random Guy for YELLING and waking up my son! Caleb woke up after about 30minutes, but was easily consoled and we were back in the pool. (We did sneak in an extra nap when we got home to make up for the short one)

 

2010-08-05 12.26.11

2010-08-05 13.30.34

No comments:

Post a Comment