Monday, March 29, 2010

Picture Block Contest


Disclaimer:
Although he is not actually playing with the toy now and is just a prop, he does really love it!

I got this toy at a consignment sale a while ago. It is a soft cube that has a mirror and then 5 spots for pictures. Caleb loves to play with it even though it didn't have any pictures. I have been meaning to go get some pictures printed so we could fill in the spots. But last night I had had enough. I went to the fridge and pulled pictures that would fit! Congratulations Alison, Nana, Zach&Ashley, and Morgan&Cate you won!

Now here is the new contest: we have one empty spot to fill! Leave a comment and let us know why you think that YOU should be in the green side of the cube! (Your chances will be greatly increased if you actually MAIL us a picture!) Good Luck!




We will let you know when we pick a winner!

2 comments:

  1. I think I am enititled to the other slot because Caleb and I have so much in common. For example we both can be called "Anderson" legally! We are both ladies men! We both have incredibly stunning good looks, and most importantly He (Caleb) would want it that way! So do the right thing Josh & LA and vote for me! Love ya lil C...Uncle Zach

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Alex should totally be in the last spot :) Our super cute kids definitely deserve to be in close proximity to each other!!

    ReplyDelete