Friday, March 12, 2010

Cell phone quick pics

I have had my cell phone for 1.5 years, and today I figured out how to get the pictures off of my phone and on to the computer using my microcard. I have done the occassional email to myself a text(not really sure how that even works) of supercute pics, but now I have all of them! These pics are random and are in no order!


First Bottle EVER!(very proud of myself!)

I was stuck in the chair and didn't know how to get out with out that getting all over me!

John went to Tampa with me last year, he was brave enough to swim(too cold for me)

Daddy putting together the stroller

First shot
Mall Walker

Naples(summer 2008)

We got "locked out" of Patti's house, so we used the internet on the porch!
Newly born in the hospital still



New firetruck Caleb got at the consignment sale
Cool dude in his new sunshades
Little Stinker, ate early one morning in my bed and then fell asleep

Reading a love note from Gdad and Gma

Laundry helper boy

Helping Mom around the house
Date night
Daddy's Allstar

Thought this was funny because of my maiden name

In the jogger
Bath Time

Smiley in his johnny jumper

Dinner at CiCi's
Huh?

On the way home from Atlanta, stopped to eat Cracker Barrel

Manditory tummy time while Mommy takes a shower

Bathtime with Daddy

Took this picture right before I had to go back to work

Go Dawgs!

Gangsta

No comments:

Post a Comment