Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Random Survey

I am not really sure why I am doing this, but I got "tagged" so I think I have to!

How long have you been married? almost 2 years
How long did you date? 1 year 8 months and then engaged for 1 year
How old is he? 28
Who eats more? Josh
Who said I love you first? He did.
Who is taller? Josh
Who sings better? Josh...I have no musical bone in my body
Whose temper is worse? it depends on what we are getting mad about
Who does the laundry? it is supposed to be both, Josh usually starts and I put it away
Who does the dishes? Both but Josh does it more I think
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does, I like to be further from the door and on the "safe" side of the room.
Who pays the bills? He does but we both keep up with our budget
Who cooks dinner? LA
Who drives when you are together? 99% Josh
Who is more stubborn? LA
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Josh
Whose parents do you see the most? we don't see either very much...but I guess it would be mine.

Okay, I'm tagging Bethany, Betsy, and Becca to do this survey - your turn ladies! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment