Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Yep, it really did happen.

Mommy turned 30!

Daddy went out and got me some breakfast, which I think Caleb ate more than I did. I couldn’t keep up with him.(he had already eaten his breakfast too!)

2011-01-29 08.53.39

I got a cute card signed by Josh and Caleb. Here is Caleb’s part. So cute. And pink RoSes. LOVE.

2011-01-29 09.22.42

I then went and got my hair done. I couldn’t have been more excited to do this by myself. Daddy took Caleb to Chickfila(I know 2x one day=crazy!) I met them there just to spend time with my boys. On the way out I noticed these really cool new ketchup packets. I wasn’t planning on giving one to Caleb but he stuck it in his mouth so I figured it was as good as ours. Daddy didn’t want him to have it in the carseat, just in case. IN CASE OF WHAT?!?!?!!?!?!??

hahaha. We giggled the whole way home. I can still laugh when I think about him. I looked back and everything was fine, then I hear swallowing noises…and then this….

2011-01-29 12.37.14

We spent some time at the park and it was gorgeous weather(minus the wind).

2011-01-29 13.00.53

I have heard of some people having trouble with turning 30(ahhemmm Josh!) But if 30 means a family-a wonderful husband, a cute sweet boy and being pregnant, then bring it on!

We got a babysitter for the night. Josh and I went to the Melting Pot(surprise, I have been since I was like 12) and then to the movies(we hadn’t seen a movie since Caleb was ity bity and we saw The blind Side). So that was a real treat. I really wanted our babysitter to take a picture of us, but I forgot.

So what does 30 look like? SCARY!

2011-01-29 17.10.26

So here we are. The 30year olds.

2011-01-29 17.11.30 

My cell phone could not seem to get a decent picture with it being so dark in the Melting pot! So we will keep those pictures small!

No comments:

Post a Comment