Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas #2-Santa Nana

Although this year was the year to spend with Josh’s family, Nana couldn’t stand it to not see Little C. So she packed her sleigh car and drove up for a quick visit.  We were all glad to see her.

Caleb checking out the Santa Nana loot.

P1070336

So happy!

P1070349

Bath toys.

P1070350

We drew names this year with in my family, and my brother,John, had Caleb. He got him an animated rocking horse. It’s pretty cute. (Just remember John, payback is coming when you have kids!)

P1070357

Hurry, Nana, I wanna play.

P1070358

Blocks. Yes! See the top left corner, is one of the presents my mom gave me. A cute, monogrammed, backpack diaper bag-Love.

P1070362

The big present was a wagon. Got to try it out.

P1070363

He loves it.

P1070369

On another note: While Nana was here, she taught Caleb to eat his chicken with ketchup. He did eat a lot more chicken than normal. Sometimes he has a hard time swallowing meat but not with ketchup!

P1070372P1070374

“See Mom, its not too bad!”

P1070375

Step 1: squirt big pile of ketchup. Step 2: dump chicken on top. Step 3:Let toddler make big mess!

P1070376

Thanks for coming up Nana! It’s always great to see you!

4 comments:

  1. I never thought I'd love your mom as much as I do now... Mmmm Ketchup!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lil jealous of your new diaper bag - I was just saying today how I want a cute backpack one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Isaac got that same rocking horse for christmas from my parents. haha. It makes neighing sounds and trotting noises right? :) Looks like ya'll had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that your mom is pulling you in the wagon too!

    ReplyDelete