Saturday, May 30, 2009

The Window

I love to look out of our front living room window. For the most part you can look out and just see green! It makes me feel like we live on some land and not so close to our neighbors. However, weekly, our neighbor's friend likes to remind me that nope indeed we have close neighbors. This "friend" thinks I like to look at her car instead of God's Creation! It really is becoming a pet peeve of mine. I am in the process of planning something to stop it...yellow paint on the curb, a boot, fake police tickets...something....MOVE YOUR CAR! Why she finds in necessary to park in front of our house, walk across our lawn to get to our neighbors house, I will never know!


The Perfect View:


The Perp:

Proof they didnt just have a lot of people over:

No comments:

Post a Comment